Oi Clucky

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dreamster Posts: 6620
Guess what we have in our office today? Mini white toblerones >:o)
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
ah you are teasing her dreamster :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
mini ones? awww one bite and they're gone. didnt receive your package yet by the by
[quote="Princess Cinders":318qldv6]ah you are teasing her dreamster :o0[/quote:318qldv6] I know Cinders I am very bold - I just couldn't resist Did you ever give her the one you got on hols or did you munch it all yourself?
I cant believe you two have never met :eek you'd really click i think
[quote="Clucky":140dxwwf]mini ones? awww one bite and they're gone. [b:140dxwwf]didnt receive your package yet by the by[/b:140dxwwf][/quote:140dxwwf] FFS don't you just HATE an Post? It is a joke. >:o(
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
[quote="Dreamster":3ygkyklc]Guess what we have in our office today? Mini white toblerones >:o)[/quote:3ygkyklc] Oh my God - can I rob one? It would be delightful with my 3 o'clock coffee this afternoon!!!
would you all please get out of my OI clucky thread
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Dreamster":1fy3v28i][quote="Princess Cinders":1fy3v28i]ah you are teasing her dreamster :o0[/quote:1fy3v28i] I know Cinders I am very bold - I just couldn't resist Did you ever give her the one you got on hols or did you munch it all yourself?[/quote:1fy3v28i] I am shocked that you would even think that of me :ooh Of course I gave her the toblerone from my hols :o0
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Snap!! Well we have the mini milk choc, white and dark choc ones. I've had one and its killing me....I want more but started diet on monday :o( wonder will my salad and brown bread lunch kill the craving.......not a chance I reckon