Oi Clucky

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

willful Posts: 6822
It's booked-now stop shouting at me ;o( :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
about time childrens area in mcdonalds is it?
willful Posts: 6822
no bugger king
charli Posts: 5994
willful i hope its the Golden Grill??!!! seriously where we going, i was hoping Luigis for the after dinner Cocktails hhmmmmmm the After Eight one- now cant have one >:o( Clucks you have one for me!!!???
clucky Posts: 26471
bugger? jesus what kind of weekend are you planning? :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
yay! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Clucky, why what kind of weekend are you planning? Me and you and madser sitting in the room knitting?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Mrs áthas":qsuf0qs3]yay! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Clucky, why what kind of weekend are you planning? Me and you and madser sitting in the room knitting?[/quote:qsuf0qs3] Dont see you three as the knitting type, think you guys might be more suited to embroidery :o0
[quote="Princess Cinders":2b93iaae][quote="Mrs áthas":2b93iaae]yay! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Clucky, why what kind of weekend are you planning? Me and you and madser sitting in the room knitting?[/quote:2b93iaae] Dont see you three as the knitting type, think you guys might be more suited to embroidery :o0[/quote:2b93iaae] or cross stich :o0
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Cross Patch more like
are you coming grumpy mcgrumperson?