Oi Fifibelle!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I met The Winner yesterday. Im recruiting memebrs for my clique you see...... Jealous are ye???
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Can i join ?????????
[quote="Doll Face":2kg73gtq]Can i join ?????????[/quote:2kg73gtq] Of course you can. So long as YOU SHOW ME SOME BLO ODY WEDDING PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
[quote="Mrs fifibear again!":n3olmgp0][quote="Doll Face":n3olmgp0]Can i join ?????????[/quote:n3olmgp0] Of course you can. So long as YOU SHOW ME SOME BLO ODY WEDDING PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:n3olmgp0] Me want to see pics 2 please
fifibelle Posts: 4447
OMG - how could you?? :o( You are trying to take my role of head of our clique away from me! >:o) Was was she as ugly as we expected??!!?? :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
[quote="fifibelle":2wxr8jqp]OMG - how could you?? :o( You are trying to take my role of head of our clique away from me! >:o) Was was she as ugly as we expected??!!?? :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:2wxr8jqp] Well not as ugly as you........... :o0
[quote="Mrs fifibear again!":1hw4vo4i]Well not as ugly as you........... :o0[/quote:1hw4vo4i] Now THAT would be hard! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Doll Face Posts: 3721
OK OK ILL go down to my friends later and get you lot some piscs jesus you are one pushy lot ...........ive just been to lazy to get them put up and collect them ........... :o0 i closed my photobucket account after some freak posted a pic of my son without me knowing but i think thats a one off so ill set another one up later and fingers crossed there arent anymore freaks on here So i can be in your gang then !!!! :o)ll :o)ll whats it called ??? you gotta have a name for it like the glitter gang ....my brains not working yet so any more sugestions ????
the winner Posts: 4148
[quote="fifibelle":2yo1auzp]OMG - how could you?? :o( You are trying to take my role of head of our clique away from me! >:o) Was was she as ugly as we expected??!!?? :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:2yo1auzp] OMG Fifibelle you wagon.. Think I'll take a pic from your facebook to show everyone what ya look like No everyone to the tune of Kool and the gangs song - Jungle boogie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl9IoIY7ghY Sing Bet down bet down bet down bet down [img:2yo1auzp]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g129/hklbryhd/ugly-girl.jpg[/img:2yo1auzp] :o)ll :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Just joking I loves ya reaally. :lvs :lvs
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0