oi HINS

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fantac Posts: 4109
is hins meant to be shin backwards? wudn't that make ya NIHS instead? or am i just rambling aimlessly waiting for this f'ing dinner to get from pot to plate and my beer to appear - bloody husband, needs more training
milis Posts: 7998
She wasn't allowed to come back as Shin so she went for an anagram. Obviously in the pre-Moonboots days :o0
Hins Posts: 940
Nah, I've no interest in fighting but at the same time I do post what I feel is injust. If Rubies had meant that comment as a support for same sex couples then I offer her my sincere apologies and mean it. If however she meant it as I read it then my initial post still stands. O:o)
milis Posts: 7998
[quote="Hins":askpfdkp]Nah, I've no interest in fighting but at the same time I do post what I feel is injust. If Rubies had meant that comment as a support for same sex couples then I offer her my sincere apologies and mean it. If however she meant it as I read it then my initial post still stands. O:o)[/quote:askpfdkp] Huh???
Mistified Posts: 2680
Hins must be referring to the incident which led Shin's departure.
nelly Posts: 1875
gina1 Posts: 215
Is it not very obvious that rubies was just doing a funny quote from Father Ted Shins Maybe you don't watch it but it was from one of their programmes Very funny.... Think you may have taken it up very wrong
nelly Posts: 1875
[quote="Gina1":1klybvbh]Is it not very obvious that rubies was just doing a funny quote from Father Ted Shins Maybe you don't watch it but it was from one of their programmes Very funny.... Think you may have taken it up very wrong[/quote:1klybvbh] Shin is never wrong - thick and narrow minded to the point of being laughable of course. And who the f**k didn't know it was a clip from Fr.Ted in all fairness. Shin is taking acting classes and we have her a platform is all. She is SOOOO predictable,.