oi madgie and dreamster

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

islandfun Posts: 3054
pm'd you both. i'm expecting replies. thank you.
*gone* Posts: 4785
I told you before - STOP TALKING ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK!! >:o(
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Diamond Dizzy":2s5atgn2]I told you before - STOP TALKING ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK!! >:o([/quote:2s5atgn2] dont mind them i've pm'd you bitching about the 3 of them
[quote="Diamond Dizzy":dnj9pfh8]I told you before - STOP TALKING ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK!! >:o([/quote:dnj9pfh8] I would never do such a thing :eek O:o) Between madgie on the darkside and dreamster actually 'working' I'm finding it very difficult to get in touch with them online the little beatches :o0 Or else...they're avoiding me :o(
[quote="Lucky!":1lpedx4t][quote="Diamond Dizzy":1lpedx4t]I told you before - STOP TALKING ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK!! >:o([/quote:1lpedx4t] dont mind them i've pm'd you bitching about the 3 of them[/quote:1lpedx4t] if only you could pm more than one person, I'd multiple b!tch about you.
*****************NEWSFLASH************************* dreamster has been spotted on WOL by some IT in her work who is known by the alias ''the blocker'' she is fretting now that WOL will be blocked :o( :o( [quote:8zxbk0sl]if only you could pm more than one person, I'd multiple bunny about you.[/quote:8zxbk0sl] eh email !! i have my nice wol friends on a group email and we beatch about the rest of ye all the live long day
pluto Posts: 3893
[quote="Lucky!":35ik6vie]*****************NEWSFLASH************************* dreamster has been spotted on WOL by some IT in her work who is known by the alias ''the blocker'' she is fretting now that WOL will be blocked :o( :o( [/quote:35ik6vie] :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh [quote:35ik6vie]i have my nice wol friends on a group email and we beatch about the rest of ye all the live long day[/quote:35ik6vie] Double :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="Lucky!":33dgdda7]*****************NEWSFLASH************************* dreamster has been spotted on WOL by some IT in her work who is known by the alias ''the blocker'' she is fretting now that WOL will be blocked :o( :o( [/quote:33dgdda7] NOOOOOOO!!!!! :eek :eek :eek
[quote="Diamond Dizzy":2jifg4kt][quote="Lucky!":2jifg4kt]*****************NEWSFLASH************************* dreamster has been spotted on WOL by some IT in her work who is known by the alias ''the blocker'' she is fretting now that WOL will be blocked :o( :o( [/quote:2jifg4kt] NOOOOOOO!!!!! :eek :eek :eek[/quote:2jifg4kt] I KNOW!!!! :o( :o( :o( its going to be the lead story on the 4 oclock news on radio langer or whatever your local station is
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Lucky!":2lagy8pq]*****************NEWSFLASH************************* dreamster has been spotted on WOL by some IT in her work who is known by the alias ''the blocker'' she is fretting now that WOL will be blocked :o( :o( [quote:2lagy8pq]if only you could pm more than one person, I'd multiple bunny about you.[/quote:2lagy8pq] eh email !! i[b:2lagy8pq] have my nice wol friends on a group email and we beatch about the rest of ye all the live long day[/b:2lagy8pq][/quote:2lagy8pq] :o( :o( not on that list