OI OI Messanger Changing Bags

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mummytime Posts: 3149
Hi Girls Just wondering if anyone bought one of these changing bags on line? Thanks, mc
Me Julia Posts: 1352
i have a oi oi bag, cant remember what website i got it from. Its black and white and is red inside, you get the changing mat, the bottle warmer thing etc........its lovely
lifestooshort Posts: 2312
me julie sounds fab please try remember how much roughly? :thnk
SUZIE rock Posts: 21
I was just looking at these bags online today! they are fab, the one i like is called oi oi tote giraffe diaper bag @ $160 or the oi oi messenger giraffee at $140.00. there is lots of web sites for the oioi bags, just google them.... im just 16 weeks p so i might weight another month to buy one, they are expensive but i love them!
i am sure it was 50 sterling. I will go through my e mails and find the co i got it from...........
it was 55 sterling and it was the oriental posy carry all i got. My pram/pushchair is red so it goes very well together. I searched loads of sites and this was the cheapest. I felt such a muppet though recently i went back home to uk and was in a shop and saw they had OI OI and commented to the women oh you have the oi oi bags..............however i was pronouncing it incorrectly...........i thought it was said oui oui as in how the french people say the word YES............ The woman looked at me as if i was stupid and corrected me thats it is OI OI. However i atill think the way i said it sounded better!! ha ha
mummytime Posts: 3149
Thanks MeJulia! Imagine you're lo is 3 months already. Hope all is going well. mc