OI!!!!- SURVIVOR!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
[size=200:1pt9utpk]HOW DID YOUR BLOOMIN DATE GO?????? EHHHH?????[/size:1pt9utpk]
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
ooooohhhhhhhhh yes! How was the hand-holding???? Was it like Carrie when she went on a real date with her f-b, or was it :xox ?
Dreamster Posts: 6620
i HAVE ASKED TWICE AND HAVE BEEN IGNORED :o(
clucky Posts: 26471
was she not sick girls? dont think she went - stop reminding her of it does nobody listen around this shit hole?
oops... missed that... wrist is well and truly slapped cluck :-8 xx
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
:-8 :-8 :-8 In the excitement of having someone to live vicariously through i must have missed that!
survivor Posts: 2507
Sorry sorry sorry again. I couldn't log on as I had to work. No fear though girls, ye missed nothing. Hand holding has been postponed until this evening. I had the flu. So when you're tucked up on the couch at 9 tonight I'll be all giggly girly meeting my boy (not a man Clucky) and walking the streets of .......(no Dizzy I'm not telling you) :o0 Will let ye know tomorrow how it goes. Hope I've something to tell ye. [sorry Kwswife and RnR, thanks for asking multiple times how I got on. Am chuffed anyone even remembered]
[quote:3a2g4iq0]Am chuffed anyone even remembered][/quote:3a2g4iq0] HA IN YOUR FACE CLUCKSTER!! :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="rock-n-roll-bride":kddor27k][quote:kddor27k]Am chuffed anyone even remembered][/quote:kddor27k] HA IN YOUR FACE CLUCKSTER!! :o0[/quote:kddor27k] you shut your hole mrs who lives in a ghetto
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Oh I'm all excited, tis almost like it is meself who is going for the date..... actually dh says we are going walking tonight - maybe we'll see ye along the way :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs