oil or moisturiser for someone with sensitive skin

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ochre Posts: 877
Quick question for you all; what body oil or moisturiser are you using to try to prevent stretch marks? I know some people say that you'll get them anyway but I'd like to do my best to prevent them. My eczema was pretty much under control before I got PG but it's really kicked off since I got my BFP and I'm alot more sensitive than I was. I tried Bio Oil which brought me out in hives all over my tummy. I tried ESPA body oil too (the one they say is safe for PG women) but same thing as the Bio Oil. Any suggestions? :wv
borntobeamammy Posts: 324
hi there i dont have ecezma but i do have sensitive skin,recently i have been using pure vitamin E oil from the health food shop,its lovely and less than 10e a bottle or you could try the vitamin E body butter from the body shop,i use the cleanser and moisturiser for many years and ive not had any problems.There products are gorgeous and natural xx HTH
Ochre Posts: 877
Oh great idea borntobeamammy (what a sweet name); i've burst vitamin e capsules on my lips and eyes before when they've been really dry and i didnt react to them so I'll pick some up. And it's not expensive too, brilliant!
borntobeamammy Posts: 324
The vitamin E i got comes as a 5000 iu liquid solution,the brand name is jason and i have to say ive used it on my face for years and now ive started to use it on my belly and its so soft in the morning!!!! AND IT SMELLS YUMMY TOO!!! you will get it in a health shop,not all have them but ask if you cant see it,i got it in a shop in dublin xx