ok - how long had you been ttc before you got pregnant

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

stjude Posts: 121
lots of views - 147 so they must all be pregnant??
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Came off the pill end of August, first cycle was 38 days, 2nd and 3rd were 30 days and got my BFP last week :o)ll :o)ll
Cowslip Posts: 761
You confused me there, I hadn't seen the first post. We were 5 months ttc before we got a sticky BFP.....
oct06corkbride Posts: 138
What is BFP??
Mrs Gypsy Posts: 260
Came off pill 5th feb, AF / LMP 19th March DD born 22nd December.....
ginger nut Posts: 5989
mrs gypsy big congratulations on the safe arrival of little emily. You must all be thrilled.
soon2bmomof3&4 Posts: 400
hadn't been on the pill in years and weren't using anything (very dicey!!) but it didnt happen until we wanted it to, took four months from when we decided to try
littledolly Posts: 393
I got BFP the first month off the pill and, to be honest, we weren't really ttc. We only did it a handful of times in the whole month! In my head I thought it would take months, so wasn't really trying, so to speak. I know that I was very lucky, but the doctor did say that the fact that I wasn't thinking about it may have helped. As I was just off the pill, I didn't even know when I was ovulating, so wasn't conscious of dates or anything.
madmam Posts: 1294
Just got my BFP and we were only 1 month ttc, cannot believe how lucky we are.......feel bad being so lucky though sometimes, if you know what i mean.
SpringBride Posts: 406
We're going into our 6 month now ttc...hopefully this will be our month, not getting my hopes up though.