Ok i cant stick much more of this crap!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Cupcake666 Posts: 135
Over it now, thank you all so much for helping me out! it really made me feel better and not as psycho!! :thnk
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
Oh god love ya. I think I would have killed her by now. No advice but here's a hug :xox
Thank you! :wv
lolabelle Posts: 3311
[quote="ghostchild2":27bsed2z]Oh god love ya. I think I would have killed her by now. No advice but here's a hug :xox[/quote:27bsed2z] I second that! I know people say imitation is the best form of flattery but in all honesty. >:o( >:o( >:o(
Thats all my mother and OH keep saying to me but i think im starting to go slightly mental from all this flattery!! ;o(
What you do now is start telling her about the most "beautiful" things you got for your wedding and show her THE ugliest dresses/shoes/hairstyles etc you can find ... then sit back and have a giggle!
gorge Posts: 50
[quote="Lolabelle":20g93hbn]What you do now is start telling her about the most "beautiful" things you got for your wedding and show her THE ugliest dresses/shoes/hairstyles etc you can find ... then sit back and have a giggle![/quote:20g93hbn] hahaha i second this! have a cousin a bit (not nearly as bad!!) and i did it with one thing, wrkd a treat n all i can do is have a wee giggle when i think bout it!!! try it once n you ll not stop hehe xx
[quote="Cupcake666":15ubi9uy]only problem is she always asks[/quote:15ubi9uy] LIE LIE LIE!!! Then if and when she pulls you up on it say ... oh did I say that? Did I have a glass of wine or two? I'm terrible at describing things ... and so on! :o0