Ok I know this is early but.......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

oshkosh Posts: 130
What are you getting your OH for Christmas...!!!! Sorry i'm asking this so early but only after realising its only about 14 weeks to Christmas...!!!!! :-8 Any suggestions????? What do you get a man that has everything....!!!!
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
my man has asked me to get him a remote control car...he's a big kid :o0
aston Posts: 4100
I know how you feel!! I started thinking about DH's pressie ages ago and still havent come up with anything. he has everything and has done all the rally driving etc things loads of times! Am no help to you oshkosh am looking for suggestions myself :o0 :o0
happywife Posts: 1575
myself & Dh have since we got married gone away for a few days over the christmas instead of pressies just spend up to €100 on little things to open on the day but I much prefer this as we really need nothing as we are togther 11 years so have plenty jewellery etc just do big things at birthdays
mollyeile Posts: 2486
I've just ordered some DVDs for him and will order some games for our DS. His b'day is a week before and I'm planning something different for that.
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
I'm going to get him one of those remote controlled helicopter thingys. Hes mad for one so I'll splash out and get him a decent one. I always get him DVDs or CDs aswell for his stocking. My Dad is the worst to buy for!
MrsG2b Posts: 1458
God I was only thinking about this at the weekend. I think I will get him the usual stuff - DVD's, game for the xbox, aftershave. I have come up with a great surprise every year since we have been together but for our first married Xmas, I cannot think of a single thing. I also do not have any spare money floating around right now until the wedding is over so I am going to start looking and thinking in earnest around the end of November.
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
[quote="MrsG2b":kq5q39mc]God I was only thinking about this at the weekend. I think I will get him the usual stuff - DVD's, game for the xbox, aftershave. I[b:kq5q39mc] have come up with a great surprise every year since we have been together but for our first married Xmas, I cannot think of a single thing.[/b:kq5q39mc] I also do not have any spare money floating around right now until the wedding is over so I am going to start looking and thinking in earnest around the end of November.[/quote:kq5q39mc] How about you buy some nice lingerie, wrap yourself in a bow and hide under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning? Whenever I ask my h2b what he wants for Christmas he always says that would be the best pressie ever. :o0 >:o)
snow09bride Posts: 356
we always go snowboarding for xmas / new year so pressies are usually small token gifts- we put our money into our holiday and our wedding is only couple of months after xmas so it might be a small token gift tis year! :-8
Little Miss Chatterbox Posts: 1362
i'm thinking of getting the nintendo Wii... then I can get the Wii Fit and get in shape for the wedding!!