OLLAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
Hey wollies im back, ah i missed ya's all, how are things around here? anything happen past 2 weeks, mass exodus, trolls???? :wv :o)ll
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="strawberry shortcake":1sleomba]Hey wollies im back, ah i missed ya's all, how are things around here? anything happen past 2 weeks, [b:1sleomba]mass exodus[/b:1sleomba], trolls???? :wv :o)ll[/quote:1sleomba] yeah kinda :o0 did you have a nice holiday - dear lord that was a quick 2 weeks :ooh
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
[quote="Clucky":48f1v70x][quote="strawberry shortcake":48f1v70x]Hey wollies im back, ah i missed ya's all, how are things around here? anything happen past 2 weeks, [b:48f1v70x]mass exodus[/b:48f1v70x], trolls???? :wv :o)ll[/quote:48f1v70x] yeah kinda :o0 did you have a nice holiday - dear lord that was a quick 2 weeks :ooh[/quote:48f1v70x] ye thanks was lovely, could have done with today off though dont knw why i didnt request it, ooooohhhhh who left? :ooh
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="strawberry shortcake":uzsknzpj][quote="Clucky":uzsknzpj][quote="strawberry shortcake":uzsknzpj]Hey wollies im back, ah i missed ya's all, how are things around here? anything happen past 2 weeks, [b:uzsknzpj]mass exodus[/b:uzsknzpj], trolls???? :wv :o)ll[/quote:uzsknzpj] yeah kinda :o0 did you have a nice holiday - dear lord that was a quick 2 weeks :ooh[/quote:uzsknzpj] ye thanks was lovely, could have done with today off though dont knw why i didnt request it, ooooohhhhh who left? :ooh[/quote:uzsknzpj] not really left persay but - see the announcement at the top of the page here? well muffin setup her own forum in answer to the ban on swearing and its very good - most of off topic have left to go over there and most of the rest of us go between the 2 (my job have blocked it though i can only read and the odd post gets through O:| O:| )
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Welcome back hope you had a great time
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
Welcome back Shortcake! How was Santa Ponsa? Is Fama still rockin?? [url=http://www.snugglepie.com:38txy8ji][img:38txy8ji]http://www.snugglepie.com/ezb/435679.png[/img:38txy8ji][/url:38txy8ji]
Juno Posts: 2202
Welcome back Strawbs :wv I'm sure I'll see you hanging around muffinweddings later! :o0 Mrs. Ted xx
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Welcome back missus :wv Back to the fantastic weather we are having O:|