Omega 3 capsules

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jeidi Posts: 3128
My cousin got me these when I got pregnant and I've been taking them religiously. But I'm running out so I went into boots and on the back of all the boxes it says if pregnant or trying to become pregnant to consult a doctor. It doesnt say anything like this at all on my ones at home, cant remember the make, but they're in a blue bottle. Any thoughts?
lila Posts: 982
I'm taking the Mumomega capsules - my doctor recommended them. I don't know of the ones you are taking but I'm sure they are fine... maybe check with your GP next time you visit.
Where did you get those ones?
Anonymous Posts: 24542
I took the MumOmega capsules during pregnancy, and am still taking them as they're also suitable for BFing. I'm convinced that's why DD has super-vision and could probably buy and sell us at 10 weeks. You can get them in Boots - they're on 3 for 2 at the moment.
I couldnt find them today at lunch time. sorry to be a pain, but what colour tub are they in
Anonymous Posts: 24542
They come in a box: [img:1ppndzbf]http://www.equazen.com/gfx/ul/mumomega_3.jpg[/img:1ppndzbf]
silíní Posts: 4219
You can get them in boots and most chemists.,.... i took them all thru preg and also taking them now as i'm BF, as i dont eat any fish so felt i needed them. S
Thanks a million Ditz :thnk