OMG- Big shock on BGT -

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

WeddingBelle2011 Posts: 503
I am absolutely delighted that Diversity won!! I will be watching that performance over and over again on You Tube. They were absolutey unbelievable!!!
stephyb Posts: 1439
we voted for them 3 times, 1ce for h2b, 1ce for me and 1ce for babs! amazing
Daisymaisy Posts: 171
They were so brilliant, delighted they won, totally deserved it O-O
sharmon Posts: 437
They really deserved to win, think they outshone Susan Boyle. Am delighted with result
fluffiesmam Posts: 1470
i don't think it was such a shock, i mean the whole ugly duckling makes it big has already been done on bgt with Paul Potts, plus it has to be said, shes a little looney!! she got so much press in the last 7 weeks that i reckon people were sick of hearing about her. as she said herself, the best men won! they are absolutely amazing, i thought it was amazing that they were able to pull themselves together enough to put forward a perfect performance after they won.. i think as well with all the press about that young guy being murdered over the last few weeks it is good to have a hard working young group of dancers for other young people to look up to. good on them!
kittypurry Posts: 897
i screamed so much when Diversity won that i'm sure the whole road heard me :o0 i was over the moon that they won but i just wanted to give julian (the sax player) a big hug, he must've been heart broken last night that one again he was 'the nearly man' :o(
yeah he has the thing about being a loser, but that drives me mental, i can't help but ask how much is put on for a sympathy vote!! he was fab though.. wonder if hes willing to do a wedding in ireland!?!
i agree he prob did get some sympathy votes but he just seems like such a nice guy, really genuine, give him a call today and see can he do you a good deal seen as it would be one of his first bookings :o0
getting straight onto it!! was thinking as having Stavros Flatley for evening entertainment, my wedding entertainment sorted in one show!
sounds perfect O-O if you get a good deal send let me know :o0