OMG DID ANYONE WATCH BIG BROTHER

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
OH MY FLIPPING GOD. LIAM WON THE PRIZE MONEY. :eek :eek :eek :eek
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Yeah, it was brilliant! I haven't seen a huge amount of him but think he's ok. Charly is such a goon - putting on the fake crying and everything. I'd say she's as sick as a small hospital :o0 :o0 :o0 What an excellent twist!!
frangipani Posts: 1543
i thought he was a good choice.....he's not as affected as some of them! i wonder will they be all over him now or give him the cold shoulder????
I reckon it'll only be a matter of time before they start bitching about him having the money. It was so cute that he got so upset, bless! :xxx
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
ALL I CAN SAY IS. OH MY GOD. IM IN SHOCK. WHO WILL WALK FIRST.
Excellent point....if they think there is no prize money then the shoite is gonna hit the fan!!
hunky_dorey Posts: 2714
he was a good choice, he seems down to earth and a really nice bloke, unlike the rest of them! i cannot believe carole wanted to give it to ziggy, he's such a tosser, surely he has some money anyway as he was in a boyband a while ago. i'm just so glad that liam got it!
frangipani Posts: 1543
the greek guy (can't think of his name) was fairly quick on the uptake about the prize money, wondering what exactly they were supposed to do now. i hope there are more twists! Isn't there supposed to be another garden? I wonder will they do the whole "other house" thing??
willful Posts: 6822
What happened......what happened??????????????????
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Ah it was so cute when he got upset - im glad he won it. He kept trying to walk off to be on this own and charley the fecking twit kept following him, arrrggghhhh she's such a lemon !!!