OMG - I'm getting married tomorrow !!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Kazzy Posts: 264
I can't believe it, our day is nearly here, unfortunately I haven't been sleeping well all week so I've been awake since 6am this morning, decided to finish the honeymoon packing, change bed clothes etc so taking a break now!! :o0 All set for tomorrow apart from meeting the chair-cover company at the venue today (can't wait to see it all set up!!) to pay them and write some more cheques for the suppliers. Family get together then tonight in my parents house, roll on the champagne!!! O-O :o)ll Thank you all for your help and advice, I know I haven't posted much here but I have received some great tips from lurking !!! So roll on the big day and then Monday we're off to San Francisco, Santa Monica, Santa Barbara & VIVA LAS VEGAS, yahooooo ! :o)ll Kazzy x :lvs
Elegance Posts: 2848
let me be the first to wish you so much luck Kazzy. You must be so excited. I have a few more weeks to go and already the excitement radar is almost set to burst! Enjoy
Thanks very much Elegance, ya I'm very excited now, that's propably why I cant sleep, It's been a hectic week, but I'm glad I haven't much to do today, will just chill out with my H2B, family & friends :xox
Fifi Le Fume Posts: 1718
Hope you have a great time tomorrow. Enjoy every second of it.
kenko Posts: 1430
Morning Kazzy, I wish you all the luck with your big day, enjoy every moment of it :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
bridetobe2009 Posts: 1423
Best of luck tomorrow.Hope you have a great day.
Thanks everyone !!
Lillypip Posts: 59
Have a great day tomorrow Kazzy and enjoy your honeymoon :o)ll :o)ll
lofarrell Posts: 90
Kazzy have a great day tomorrow and i hope the weather holds for you. Have a great time on your honeymoon too. O-O
Helenl123 Posts: 1457
OMG i'm so excited for you, have a fab day and enjoy and take in every minute of it, have a fantastic honeymoon, it sounds amazing. :-) x