OMG I'm pregnant!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Wifetobe2 Posts: 549
Hi Girls :o)ll After my panic a couple of months ago, here we are! Kinda did make me want one and so we gave it a go last month. I literally took the test an hour ago. DH was off for the morning and I held my pee and went to chemist. I'm a day late. Felt a little nauseos yesterday morning but nothing else, no signs. Just a feeling. DH seemed a bit off when I told him, wasnt the same as it was on the last two, and in a way I can understand it, Ive been doing great at the weight loss and getting my life back a bit. But, something in me wanted another, and he knew it. He thought we should maybe wait until DS was 1 but, anyway, looks like I'm pregnant, least I think I am. Took a Clearblue +/- one and the positive line is very obvious, a little to the left now but very clear? 3 under 3...please god. I AM NUTS!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Muse Posts: 1580
Congratulations to you! O-O O-O O-O
theoracle Posts: 7664
Many congratulations, welcome to the club! :o)ll
coconut Posts: 2183
Congrats :o)ll
SparkleX Posts: 1057
Congratulations! Great news :)
lcarrick Posts: 1639
congrats!!!!! :stork:
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
[quote="theoracle":2nvfgghv]Many congratulations, welcome to the club! :o)ll[/quote:2nvfgghv] You got something to tell us??? :hyper:
doone Posts: 503
fair play to you with 3 !!! still waiting to see how one works out :o0 Congrats
crazylady10 Posts: 539
Hi Wifetobe2, Congrats!!! You were in the June 2010 thread!! You are one brave woman, i couldnt even think about another one this soon!!! Delighted for you tho!
momof3 Posts: 510
Hi. congratulations. Im in the same boat mrs. 3 under 3 . will b great craic :o0 Were ab delighted and i cant wait to hear 6 little feet running around our island.!!