OMG!! its my turn already....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
Hi Ladieeesss I can't believe I'm writing this post already. Its my last day at work already and I can't believe how close its getting now. It seems like the day will never come and now its just around the corner. Excitement is slowly taking over the stress and busyness of the last few days the next coming days. :o)ll :o)ll Just want to thank all Wollies for their help, advises and support during the last few months and weeks. :thnk Especially my fellow August wollies - you're the best.. :action31 without you I honestly dont know if I would have survived this madness and the tough times H2b & I had to go through. :o0 Wishing all B2bs who are getting married after me a great day and I'll def check all posts when I'm back from my honeymoon in September... :wv :wv
MammyC Posts: 3621
Good luck! I know you will have a fab day! :xxx
mini07 Posts: 282
Luck you, I still have 13 weeks of work to go but I know that time will fly - have a great day :o)ll :o)ll
Mama2 Posts: 1230
Congratulations, have a great day!
Lady loves chocolate Posts: 433
Have a ball Mrs Smiffy :o)ll Hope it all goes well for you and you enjoy every minute :o)ll :o)ll
bpk Posts: 845
We love you Mrs Smiffy :thnk :thnk
AllisonR Posts: 249
Mrs Smiffy, Have a wonderful day and married life :lvs I cant wait to read your report and thank you to for all your good advise too. xxxx :thnk :wv
Gabby Posts: 2873
Best of luck smiffy hope you and H2B have a fab day and its all you thought it would be. thanks for all of your help as a fellow august bride and I hope you and H2B can now relax and enjoy the run up to the day. Enjoy the last day in work. Looking forward to the report.
librocks Posts: 21
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Good luck hope you will have a brilliant day. Wishing you all the happiness for your married lives together. :thnk
Yoda Posts: 3340
All the best on you day, and many congrats :wv O-O :wv O-O :wv O-O :hic :hic