OMG just got BFP

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Moonbeam111 Posts: 23
Morning all, I can't believe it, we're been trying since last oct & no luck. Brought the clear blue ovulation tests day before st Patrick's day & tested the next morning & it showed up I was ovulating so we dtd twice that day (sorry -tmi) done a test on the Sunday morning but I wasn't ovulating so I just guessed we had missed the Friday. For some reason I decided to test this morning, didn't really think it would show up positive but it said pregnant 1-2 weeks!!! Guess we'll have to call the baby Patrick if it's a boy :o0 I know it's so early on & we're still in shock but yahoo!!! If everything works out then I think we're looking at a Christmas baby (can't believe I'm saying that) not sure if I worked that out right so if any more experienced ladies should tell me if I'm correct or not that would be great. I'm off to read the beginners guide :o)ll
petri Posts: 574
Awh congrats brill news :o)ll :o)ll
You should be due around the beginning of December but heres a tool u can double check! http://www.justmommies.com/duedate.shtml
Thanks so much -we so excited, can't stop smiling. I've had a look at that site & it looks like around dec 8th. I was planning on making a doctor appointment for end of next week or beginning of following week, should this be ok or should I go sooner? Thanks again
That sounds fine to me - the later the better as the docs tests arent as sensitive as the home tests so they might not pick up on the pregnancy. Wait til at least ur AF was due and that should be fine! Best of luck so exciting :)
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Brilliant news CONGRATULATIONS :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
CONGRATS Moonbeam! Christmas babies are the best :o)ll DS was due on 17th Dec 09 but arrived on Christmas Eve 09 just in time for Santa :o)ll Have a happy & healthy pregnancy :wv
Dot Cotton Posts: 1298
Can't help you with your query but just wanted to congratulate you on the news - fantantastic :o)ll
MrsMommy Posts: 1112
Aww. lovely news. Congratulations to you :o)ll :o)ll :stork:
Awe thanks girls, means a lot to be able to tell someone. I've been talking to hubby about 10 times since I told him & he said he's walking around smiling all morning :lvs