OMG - Just got total unexpected pay rise!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:3nass71k]I hate my boss!! He never even wished me well for my wedding nor even asked me how I got on for the day or for the honeymoon!! He's a totally self centred lump of a man!! >:o( So he just called me down to his office and do you ever get that feeling [i:3nass71k]"what the hell is going on............??"[/i:3nass71k] Anyhoo, he told me that he's really happy with my work and doesn't want to loose me (I've been moody with him since I came back from HM because he never asked how wedding / HM went) and whopped me with a 18% payrise with immediate effect!!!! I can't believe it!!!! :eek WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Tee hee hee............ little does he know I'll be hitting him with a baby bomb shell in a few months and then I'll be out of there for good!!!! Hurrrahhhh!!!!!![/color:3nass71k]
cmor Posts: 638
Congratulations thats great news :o)ll :o)ll You lucky thing what a nice surprise for a Tuesday!
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
WOW!!!! Thats fab!!! Lucky you :o)ll :o)ll So are you going to give up work once the baby arrives or will you look elsewhere?
Shin Posts: 8515
jesus christmas :eek fair play girl hey dont say you arent coming back though. let on you are until the last minute of your maternity leave is up. 18% god thats huge
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
Oh well done
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
You wagon !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone in the office bar me got a bonus at Christmas, mmmmm might chance my arm for a pay rise. Milk every minute of the next few months and the extra money from the pay rise put away for baba x
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
Oh thats exceltent - congrats!! :o)ll O-O :o)ll O-O :o)ll O-O
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Well aren't you a lucky Duck lately... DOUBLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Just in the time you need the extra cash :yelrotflmaosmilie:
sinion Posts: 6050
:eek :eek :eek that's amazing!!! congrats!
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
well isn't lady luck shining on you?!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll CONGRATULATIONS!!! Definitely milk it for all its worth!! and then ring and say guess what i aint comin back WOOOOO HOOO!!! :o0