OMG...My dress is in!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ohholymoley Posts: 2150
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll It wasnt due in for another 2 months but got a phonecall to say it has arrived and she told me it looks beautiful!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I cant wait ti try it in again....keep thinking, Oh my God,this is the dress I will be getting married in!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
oh that is fantastic :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Lily K Posts: 643
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll congrats Buskers! hope it's even nicer than when you last seen it *)
Thanks kerrylass83...it is so exciting!!
Cleo\'s Keeper Posts: 63
I just ordered mine today!!! When will you get in to try yours on. You must be soooooooooo excited!
I am sooooo excited!!! I didnt think it would be in for another 2 months, I am going to try it on next month.....need to detox before I get into it!!!...Salad leaves for me over the next few weeks!! :o0 :o0 Cleo/s keepers....you ordered your dress!!...Congratulations!! You must be so excited too!!
Betsy May Posts: 2168
How exciting! I bet you're dying to see it.
I am really looking forward to seeing it Betsy May !!...was such a lovely suprise to hear it has arrived :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Cleo\'s Keeper Posts: 63
Buskers I am sooo excited. Ordered it in a 16 - apparently my bust is a size 12, my waist a size 14 and my hips are just on the cusp of a size 16 - felt a little wierd about that but put it down to wedding dresses being oddly sized. Anyway the lady - who was wonderfully lovely - advised that even though I think I'll be thinner come next December, I was better off ordering the 16 as it's easier to take in than leave out. Thanks goodness they'll alter it to fit! I hope you enjoy trying yours on next month! What a lovely surprise to have it come in early.
Your so right to have it ordered in that size....Mine has been ordered in my correct size, even though it will be big on top....but the bridal shop tole me also it will be easier to take it in than let it out, so do not worry...you have done the right thing!! Congatulations again!!