Menu

OMG! My dress is too small!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Towser Posts: 121
OH. MY. GOD. :eek I just received my La Sposa wedding dress in the post yesterday. (got it from Sposax.com).Went to my mums to open it and we were all excited...took it out of the box and it was so amazing...but a little voice in my head went "god that looks small"...well, what d'ya know...they sent me an 8 instead of a 12!!!! Sob! Even a 10 would have been do-able as i sort of drift between size 10 and 12 in normal clothes, but there is no way in hell i am going to fit into a size 8 dress...i would look like a skeleton if i lost that much weight!!! The dress is 2009 collection so i think they are being discontinued at the end of this month, i.e. TODAY!! But hopefully they can get me another one..luckily i have a while before the wedding, as its not until Sept..but that wont make a difference if i cant have the dress of my dreams...NIGHTMARE!Has this happened to anyone else??? :weep :weep
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
Oh God you poor thing! Have you got all your original details (confirmation e-mail etc.) with the size of the dress ordered on it? I'd get onto them straight away especially if the dress is due to be discontinued. At least you've plenty of time to be able to sort it out, and there's bound to be a shop somewhere with last season's dresses. Good luck with it, I hope you get it sorted.
Veruca-Salt Posts: 1542
Oh feck! You poor thing! Get straight on to them, they will sort it out foor you, don't worry! :wv
Towser Posts: 121
Thanks ladies, have finally calmed down about it all...they told me they will sort it. I have to post the dress back tomorrow and fingers crossed i can still get a new one because even though the dress that came to me was made for a stick insect it was still AMAZING and i know for certain that i will not be happy if i dont get that dress!!!