OMG my mil....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lil-star Posts: 3149
is brilliant
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
:eek Oh dear!!! It's kinda funny though...she must have gone to some trouble to find you... :o0
justwaitin Posts: 2462
oh god, i keep telling myself im too old to be on bebo, id except her whats the big deal.
Mrstobe10 Posts: 1793
Your mother in law is on bebo???????
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
ARGH!!! :eek The famous mil is on bebo??!!?? Scary stuff... even if you're private people can still find you... i.e. through a friend, using the bebo "search by name/email" function or by searching for you on www.bigulo.com !! If your page is private the get the "sorry no can do" page, but that page has the option for "add as a friend". Don't add her... deny all knowledge that you received a notification to add her!!!
[quote="Squeek":2ir5bj6m]ARGH!!! :eek The famous mil is on bebo??!!?? Scary stuff... even if you're private people can still find you... i.e. through a friend, using the bebo "search by name/email" function or by searching for you on [b:2ir5bj6m]www.bigulo.com [/b:2ir5bj6m]!! If your page is private the get the "sorry no can do" page, but that page has the option for "add as a friend". Don't add her... deny all knowledge that you received a notification to add her!!![/quote:2ir5bj6m] Exceeellllllent! >:o) Now I can stalk all those people I've been meaning to stalk.... >:o)
Italy07 Posts: 5409
And my hubby thinks Im too old to be on bebo, ah bless as my SIL would say!!!
mad woman Posts: 22106
My father is on bebo!
Very easy to find people on facebook....Bigulo says I don't exist... :o( ...or DH...apparently my mother is a 20yr old from Bristol...
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
[quote="Faith.":gxbxs59d] Exceeellllllent! >:o) Now I can stalk all those people I've been meaning to stalk.... >:o)[/quote:gxbxs59d] Disclaimer: Squeek does not condone or encourage virtual stalking... :innocent: