OMG....Real Life Unbelievables!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Wedding Cars Ireland Posts: 1970
These are the people who make Ireland such a wonderful and interesting place, there is no offence intended whatsoever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB1fLLmdfjY Edited to add the above sentence.
Ilovetoast Posts: 2267
HAHAHAHAAA :yelrotflmaosmilie: so Irish!
streaks Posts: 3592
:yelrotflmaosmilie: brilliant!! Love it :o0
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Excellent!
Elle Driver Posts: 508
I think it's very funny, however, I don't think it's very appropriate for a business to make fun of people who they (seemingly) have recorded without their knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong) and then compare those people to d'unbelieveables on a public forum. Just an observation. I think it's a bad move for a business to do this. Those men are someone father, uncle, son, brother, friend...not to mention the fact they were trying to help! To take the piss out of them is one thing. To take the piss on a public forum is another. For a business and official supplier to take the piss is, in my opinion is highly inappropriate. Not a good business move :duh: .
tipp Posts: 275
very unporfessional it put this up as a supplier !
rocj Posts: 799
have to agree with perfect wife, yes its funny but not something you should have been putting up for the public to see. they were just trying to make sure you didnt get lost. thats the one thing i hate about face book and youtube you have no control over what people put up of you.
Wedding Cars Ireland Posts: 1970
Thank you for your comments. These are the people who make Ireland such a wonderful and interesting place, there is no offence intended whatsoever. These are characters and unique to Ireland. Being a supplier here on WOL does not mean I cannot post about things I come across in my private life, in fact this is only part of the conversation and they had no difficulty discussing ‘insider’ information about the people I was trying to find, with a total stranger! This is the people they are and the people we are; they weren’t tricked or fooled into talking this way. I never led them on, in fact, I hardly got a word in edgeways. Its normal life, its real. Embrace it for what it is, 2 wonderful characters who made me smile, big time!
Ilovetoast Posts: 2267
[quote="Getaway Wedding Cars":3ueqnzvw]Thank you for your comments. These are the people who make Ireland such a wonderful and interesting place, there is no offence intended whatsoever. These are characters and unique to Ireland. Being a supplier here on WOL does not mean I cannot post about things I come across in my private life, in fact this is only part of the conversation and they had no difficulty discussing ‘insider’ information about the people I was trying to find, with a total stranger! This is the people they are and the people we are; they weren’t tricked or fooled into talking this way. I never led them on, in fact, I hardly got a word in edgeways. Its normal life, its real. Embrace it for what it is, 2 wonderful characters who made me smile, big time![/quote:3ueqnzvw] Well said O-O I dont see the harm here, it's a typical Irish thing.
Elle Driver Posts: 508
[quote="Getaway Wedding Cars":3qzq1li9]Thank you for your comments. These are the people who make Ireland such a wonderful and interesting place, there is no offence intended whatsoever. These are characters and unique to Ireland. Being a supplier here on WOL does not mean I cannot post about things I come across in my private life, in fact this is only part of the conversation and they had no difficulty discussing ‘insider’ information about the people I was trying to find, with a total stranger! This is the people they are and the people we are; they weren’t tricked or fooled into talking this way. I never led them on, in fact, I hardly got a word in edgeways. Its normal life, its real. Embrace it for what it is, 2 wonderful characters who made me smile, big time![/quote:3qzq1li9] Not sure they (our their families) would see it like that. It's a big risk posting things like then when you're in business imo...just some friendly advice :wv