OMG

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pixiestar Posts: 31
OMG I can't actually believe that I will be getting married in 5 weeks :ooh :ooh :ooh I am so excited I can't even describe it :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I just feel like I am the luckiest person on earth because I am getting to marry the most amazing person ever and my best friend :o( My dress arrived on Friday so it will be all go go go from here on in *) *) *) Best of luck to anyone else getting married over the next few weeks and hope everything goes okay :thnk
hagfromhell Posts: 2146
Time doesn't be long ticking by, good luck darling it'll be a rollercoaster from now on!
Sweets08 Posts: 958
Awww lucky you!! Wish I was that close!!! Hope the next few weeks are brilliant for you! :thnk
thebrideof2009 Posts: 1416
ahh thats lovely to here cant wait till it s my turn enjoy the lead up to it :wv :wv
jogrady09 Posts: 143
oh your so lucky not to have long left :wv i can't wait till i have 5 weeks left too but it wont be long . enjoy every min off the next few weeks planning x
a_happier_me Posts: 112
:o)ll Hold onto your socks pixiestar!! I went from 5 weeks to 8 days...in what seemed like just a few short days!! :o0 The time will fly for you!!
bridetobe2009 Posts: 1423
Best of luck, the time will fly by till your big day.
pixiestar Posts: 31
Thanks Girls :thnk for anyone that still has a few months to get it really does fly *) I remember booking my dress last Jan and wondering how I was going to make it through the year with out been able to put it on and now it is only a few weeks :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
so excited bride Posts: 86
Best of luck for the big day, I still have 3 months and 3 weeks to go - can't wait till I'm as close as you are....
cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
oh God your so lucky!! I cant wait until im that close! Hope all goes well for your and you enjoy the big build up *)