OMG

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

edellebelle Posts: 37
I love this dress....what do you all think? Where stocks the Cymbeline range in the north. I think Isobel Love in Lisburn does...but not sure if they have this dress. [img:2sx087b9]http://www.cymbeline.com/commons/img/collections/cymbeline/large/008-CY-EBRU.jpg[/img:2sx087b9]
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
Stunning dress! Sorry, no idea where you'd get it but you should definitely try it on, so simple but dramatic in its own way, I love it :)
havemovedon Posts: 2013
I think it's beautiful. AFAIK Myrtle Ivory in Dublin stocks the range. Give the local shop a ring and ask them.
vidia Posts: 2960
OMG - LOVE LOVE IT.. I really should stop looking, Im married now :o0 :o0 Luck youv :lvs
Littlebo Posts: 2598
Oh My God.....that is one magnificent dress and I mean MAGNIFICENT! I have mine but that is the first one that I have seen that would make me rethink ( prob wouldn't suit me though)! Oh God find it!!
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Fab!
mobmar Posts: 642
NORTHERN IRELAND ISOBEL LOVE 70-72 Antrim Street BT28 1AU - Lisburn 2892669911 THE BRIDAL SHOWROOM Maybrook House, 9 Buncrana Rd, Derry BT48 7QD - Londonderry 02871 377105 Beautiful dress.
erniebert Posts: 350
Wow that's a truely stunning dress - so hard to find a dress that's actually different - beautiful :lvs
mamajen Posts: 2263
Love love love love love it!!! :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs
yvonne9 Posts: 447
its fab, love it