Menu

OMG!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BlushingB Posts: 1634
I had toast this morning. I just REALLY felt the need to share that with you all. I put a thin spread of Flora (low fat of course) and a smidgen of sugar free jam on it. I then cut each slice into halves and put it on a plate and then I ate it. I chewed each piece the same number of times and then proceeded to swallow it. This was all washed down with a medium sized cup of coffee, (skimmed milk included). Isn't that [b:2hw0eeie]FASCINATING[/b:2hw0eeie]??? (note the extra question marks for emphasis) I didn't put any of this information in the topic as some people might skip over a 'guess what I had for breakfast' post, and I'd hate for any of you to miss this critical information!! I'll be back later on to tell you all about lunch and we'll take it from there.
mad woman Posts: 22106
PMSL blushing.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: btw..did you have gherkins on your toast?
[quote:261bd18q]PMSL blushing.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: btw..did you have gherkins on your toast?[/quote:261bd18q] I wanted to, but I only had one left. My precious gherkin deserves to have its last moments spent in a glorious salad. Should I post a new topic about my gherkin purchasing adventures?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I prefer my toast with crusts and dont like gherkins ;)
mad woman Posts: 22106
and I like cold toast and dont like flora, much prefer dairygold light. :lol:
What have I started? This is amazing...AMAZING...I say! Thank Yoda for posts like this. I'm getting teary eyed here now girls.
Service Finder
ChloeOct06 Posts: 1466
but do you like gherkins? I do but my H2B doesn't My H2B had toast for breakfast.
shadow Posts: 1866
toast with crusts for me... and kerrygold butter... yummy
Chicken Licken Posts: 873
I had two ryvita crackers and an apple for brekkie. Problem was I buttered the wrong side of the first cracker as it went into the holes and not on the smooth side! Started mt day off on a wrong footing!! :(
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
Oh SHIT BlushingB, when I read your post I came over all emotional and didn't know whether to cry.....or to cry more. I really think you should have posted this in Relationships......but...........I realise you had to share this as soon as possible. I voted number 4 in the hope that you will post more about your experiences later today...........or even in a few minutes. I haven't had breakfast at all yet. :cry: I don't think I can........for a while......