OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Missed Grey's Anatomy on Thursday night so settled down to watch it last night. Oh my dear Lord in heaven. It was bloody brilliant. Why couldn't they have put the two episodes on the one night though? It's a long time to Thursday to find out what happens. Anyone else see it??
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I must start watching that I heard it but didnt see it(if that makes any sense)
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
it was real edge of the seat stuff wasn't it i'm totally addicted to the show waitin on season one to come on dvd have it ordered.
WonderWol Posts: 2927
Yes I am completely hooked!!! Can't wait for the next installment .....
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Cocoa":1230apsr]Missed Grey's Anatomy on Thursday night so settled down to watch it last night. Oh my dear Lord in heaven. It was bloody brilliant. Why couldn't they have put the two episodes on the one night though? It's a long time to Thursday to find out what happens. Anyone else see it??[/quote:1230apsr] i was wondering why you didnt sayw nything about it on friday - did you like it i am gagging for thursday!!!!
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Yeah I totally forgot about it on Thursday night so when ye were all talking about it on Friday I was like "aw no fair". O:| I have even written it into my diary for this week so that I do not forget it. Read that you got sorted with the game on Saturday Clucky. Did you get it in Newbridge or Dublin?
clucky Posts: 26471
i got it in dublin
WonderWol Posts: 2927
All Grey's Anatomy fans check out this site: www.tvfodder.com/greys_anatomy/archives ... y_reviews/ Start at the bottom - got NO work done this morning at all :o0
pupsalove Posts: 1490
it was fecking BRILLANT! Everytime I thought I had it worked out, things changed and I was on the edge of my seat again!! Can't WAIT for Thursday :o)ll
Dcd Posts: 1471
It was fantastic!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll I'm wishing the week away now until Thursday!