OMG......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
I got a faint line on HPT. Not going to jump for joy yet, it may be too early. Not due AF till Wednesday but had to share my news. Will do another test in the morning to see if it's any darker. I am shaking like a leaf. Please god all will be ok and the line gets darker. :babydust: to all
pluppy Posts: 3519
:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: mrs taz
SpringBride Posts: 406
Oh Mrs Taz crossing everything here for ye test again in the morning and keep us posted on it, so exciting! :o)ll
mad woman Posts: 22106
fingers and toesies crossed for you chickatee! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Ah thanks girlies, kept thinking my time would never come, been trying for ages. Will test again first thing in the morning and keep ye updated. :wv
SpringBride Posts: 406
I think that its going to be great news, as someone else ttc'ing yonks you're an inspiration!! Let us know as soon as you do that 2nd test! :lvs
luigi Posts: 867
Fingers crossed :) :babydust: :compress
bibikay Posts: 644
Fingers crossed Mrs. Taz that you are the first lady on the April to reach her destination! Keep us posted....
Mrs Snuffleupagus Posts: 554
:babydust: :babydust:
mummy bear Posts: 3824
o mi gawd have everything crossed for you Mrs Taz.... :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: keep us posted :xox