OMG!!! THANK YOU!!! BFPPPPPPPPPPPP!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Oh girls! Thanks you so SO much for all the babydust and well wishes. As you can tell by the title....THEY WORKED!! BFP! Look: [img:58yxnfpo]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/toodles1978/DSC01070a.jpg[/img:58yxnfpo] Oh God I am so excited! I woke up this morning with period type cramps and really considered not wasting a test. I can't stress how sure I was that she was on the way. Even hubbie said not to waste one. But I said feck it, at least it'll prepare me so off I trotted. I was only putting the cap back on and I could see the line! I hopped back into bed though and said nothing because I thought it might be a fake line while the pee was going through it but there it was when I went back. I was practically screaming and ran back to hubbie in tears of happiness. I am shaking like a leaf here. Can't believe it has happened! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
oh my god i'm shaking with happiness here for you pet thats the most fantastic news :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
twinssep Posts: 1242
ah hun am sooooooooo chuffed for u was just replying to other post when i noticed this so exciting congrats to u and dh :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
bibikay Posts: 644
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Congrats Flutterby !!!!!! Enjoy the exciting journey ahead of you.....ah yes, the aches and pains, the sore boobs, the sore hips, the morning sickness, the constant tiredness, the labour .... and then.........the baby !!!!!! ... isn't it great ???????? Happy & healthy pregnancy to you
sunflowers26/09/07 Posts: 512
Thats fanastic news, congradulations to you both, :o)ll :o)ll O-O :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Thank you girls! Tears running down my face here!! I'm so so so happy! P.S. I think it was the creme egg a day diet that swung it for me! :o0 Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
[quote="Flutterby.":3oxnyl8y]Thank you girls! Tears running down my face here!! I'm so so so happy! P.S. I think it was the creme egg a day diet that swung it for me! :o0 Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:3oxnyl8y] you can call the baby cadbury!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs Neadi* Posts: 1128
OH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!! ohmy god oh my god i'm sooooooooooooo bleeping happy for you !!!! I'm in tears here !!
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Yiiiipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
danielle Posts: 818
thats brilliant news!!!! congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll