On a completely different note.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Now that the love is flowing and the badness is gone What's everyone having for lunch? I'm feckin starving and all I am having is a tin of spagetti, 2 slices of WW Brown Bread and some pineapple for afters. :o( I have to be good this week.
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Roasted a chicken last night so having homemade Chicken sangers, a jaffa cake mini roll (only 1.5 pts!) a banana and a fat free yoghurt
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
Porridge, Yoghurt and Muller Rice Snack Size. I'm starvin but also must be good as I reckon Friday's WOL meet up will blow WW points off the richter scale. O-O
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
That's why I'm being good too Bridezilla. Plus I have a night out at the dogs on Saturday night with a four course meal so I may walk the legs of meself and live on lettuce for the week. WW and a good social life do not mix. :o(
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
[quote="Baby Tigger":1c67g9ke]That's why I'm being good too Bridezilla. Plus I have a night out at the dogs on Saturday night with a four course meal so I may walk the legs of meself and live on lettuce for the week. WW and a good social life do not mix. :o([/quote:1c67g9ke] Ah, we have to live to - we could be dead tomorrow! I certainly ain't eatin no rabbit food on Friday!
Shin Posts: 8515
i aint sure to be honest my stomach has literally been closed the past while. i can't eat anything. A bean and voila....im full. Im not sick but thirsty all the time. Parching thirsty at that and even water ain't quenching it. might try a salad or somid'.....hmmmmmmm suggestions anyone??
Senorita Posts: 3413
A salad of some sorts :o( I am trying to cut down on bread, in the hope of the scales moving in the right direction again, but all i can think about, is a lovely fresh white bread sandwich, with cheese,lettuce,onion,bacon & garlic mayo :eek :o( And a big bag of tayto cheese and onion :eek Bloody salad >:o(
clucky Posts: 26471
made homemade chicken and pasta salad last night
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Having two slices of mc cambridges bread, low low cheese triangle and wafer thin chicken
mammybean Posts: 10364
i had a roll 2 hours ago, am going to have something else soo. maybe so crakers and cracker barrell