On a lighter note...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Couchkitten Posts: 438
Catherine Tate is going out with Jason Orange, and according to John Bishop it all came about when she asked him out. She also impersonated him for Comic Relief. Absolutely love her!!
hestia Posts: 2368
She's been quiet lately eh? If only he would be..
DementedAlterEgo Posts: 328
Catherine Tate and Jason Orange????? Never would have put those two together as a couple.....
Couchkitten Posts: 438
[quote="hestia":1mqk9afu]She's been quiet lately eh? If only he would be..[/quote:1mqk9afu] Him and every other boyband member in the world! Oh and girlbands I'm not discriminatory :o0
28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
[quote="DementedAlterEgo":3j9rxp70]Catherine Tate and Jason Orange????? Never would have put those two together as a couple.....[/quote:3j9rxp70] me either seems like a very odd couple
mrswifey2012 Posts: 2042
:o0 That is the oddest couple ever!!! I'm in stitches here! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Rogue User Posts: 6101
They've been dating for ages! Get a copy of heat girls, they were all over this ages ago. I have to say I always thought he was gay and I'm surprised that no one else is saying that, reckon it's the elephant in the celeb magazines at the moment.
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
They suit each other, neither if them are beauts ;o) :o0
bitsandbobs Posts: 120
At first, when I read this, I thought it was that one, "the hack of you", whats her name? The irish one :duh: Is she Catherine too?
hestia Posts: 2368
Lynch. There's a thought.