+ on OPK ...... Wish me luck!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ros Posts: 749
i'm kind of in shock as after having our little boy, I have only had 2 periods and my cycles were around 36 days and I was only ovulating on day 26/27. But this month, I was due to start testing with OPK's today, day 18, and low and behold - it's positive!! So much earlier than usual... i really hope we haven't missed the train. Please wish me luck and sprinkle some babydust on me..................... Grabbing DH this evening once we have fed the little man!!!
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Best of luck ROS :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
ros Posts: 749
Well we did the deed - but I have a feeling we may have missed the boat this cycle. Who's in the 2ww with me?
gogogirl Posts: 1071
Best of luck ROS! babydust to ya
NewGirl Posts: 1143
Good luck ROS, hope this is your lucky month. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
mummy bear Posts: 3824
best of luck sending you lots of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: