on the verge of tears

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongnow Posts: 474
im so bored! has anyone any news? my hens is this weekend- very excited but also really nervous for some reason! whats going on with you guys?
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
I opened this up to commiserate over whatever it was that was upsetting you. :lol: HOpe the hen goes well. I'm doing fek all. I should be ironing but I'm playing room escape games. :oops:
clairebear76 Posts: 568
my hen is this weekend too!! where are you going?
sorry mrs peg! :wink: im sure it must have been a bit of a relief tho- one less drama to worry about here today :wink: :D [quote:l8u86ghd]my hen is this weekend too!! where are you going?[/quote:l8u86ghd] im not exactly sure where its on- sort of a surprise for me :shock: :) what have u planned??? are u nervous or just really excited?
i'm going to manchester to the gay street! i'm so nervous though, i organised my best friends a few years back in dublin and she had to do a massive list of forfits which she did fair play but i just no she's gonna get me back i even dressed her up in old lady clothes complete with rollers and wrinkly tights!! i'm scared. do you not know anything then?
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
u had me there for a second!! thought you were really upset!! :shock: I'm going on hols on sunday!! think you already knew that!! getting my bikini line done on saturday - not looking forward to that at all!! so you've no idea where you're going??? I'd be such a control freak i'd have to organise mine myself (then probably get really stressed over it!!) Hope it goes really well anyway! I'm sure you'll have an absolute ball!
[quote:9cca1dew]u had me there for a second!! thought you were really upset!! [/quote:9cca1dew] probably in poor taste- sorry guys. :oops: anyway- u must be dying for the hols now. particulary with being a bit blue recently. dont envy the ol bikini line waxing at the weekend. OUCH!!! having said that- cant wait to get a brazilian done again :shock: as for being worried about the hens nah- im happy enough the girls know what i'd enjoy or not. to be honest, it was a huge relief to have one less thing to even think about for this wedding!!!
Trooper Posts: 2155
My brother is getting married on friday. Kinda snuck up on us. There's more talk of my wedding than his!! Really meant to lose some lard before it... ah well. I have an excuse as i am totally pmt bloated. Kinda hoping my period comes today so my stomach can deflate in time. Any ideas what i can do with my hair? shoulder length blonde, have a big hairband fascinator i may use (but i've worn it before, so if i don't wear it i won't mind). My dress is fabulous. Pity i wasn't skinnier for it. :(
hope you have a great night notlongnow, let me no how you get on.
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
ah no you're grand notlongnow!! yeah i'm really dying for my hol...its going to be a quiet one, just myself, my sis, my niece and my mam, loads of sunbathing and relaxing etc... bliss!! i'm also toying with the idea of an aul brazilian again....depends how bad the pain threshold is on the day!! let us all know how you get on on your hen anyway...i'm dying to know what they have in store for you!! will it be a nice one do you reckon or a mad one??