on the verge of tears - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongnow Posts: 474
karen millan have just the loveliest stuff in . all my mates got their dresses their for the wedding. nearly as excited about seeing them dressed up than i am about my dress!! (only coz i dont have it at home yet!)
Christmas B Posts: 6191
I'm feeling blue today too!!! I'm stressed out over honeymoon & I've the biggest spot on my chin and of course I've a wedding on Friday!! I never get spots!! ERRRRRR.........!!!! That dress is fab BTW!!!
cbs Posts: 704
[quote:2pgaoy95]I'm stressed out over honeymoon & I've the biggest spot on my chin and of course I've a wedding on Friday!! I never get spots!! ERRRRRR.........!!!! [/quote:2pgaoy95] What's up with the honeymoon, need a hand with anything?? Just shout.... Stick TCP or toothpaste on that spot.....
whats the story with ur honeymoon?? as someone who gets spots all the time- i have NO sympathy for u!!! :wink: :lol:
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
i second that toothpaste thing...really does work!! i get spots when I get stressed out...put it on it tonight and it'll totally dry it out by the morning...should be cleared up by friday... is there anything we can help with/give advise about?? all you gotta do is ask!! can't say i'll be much help but i'll try my best!!
Trooper Posts: 2155
[quote:1iqn1fz4]I'm feeling blue today too!!! I'm stressed out over honeymoon & I've the biggest spot on my chin and of course I've a wedding on Friday!! I never get spots!! ERRRRRR.........!!!! That dress is fab BTW!!![/quote:1iqn1fz4] Where is your wedding?? could be my brothers!!
AVENGER Posts: 4595
[quote:1ufhgwcr]I'm feeling blue today too!!! I'm stressed out over honeymoon & I've the biggest spot on my chin and of course I've a wedding on Friday!! I never get spots!! ERRRRRR.........!!!! That dress is fab BTW!!![/quote:1ufhgwcr] There is a witch hazel medicate gel that you put on at night and it will totally dry out and reduce the redness of any spots. I swear by it.
no way! u two might know eachother!! [quote:9ge3f72p]Quote: I'm feeling blue today too!!! I'm stressed out over honeymoon & I've the biggest spot on my chin and of course I've a wedding on Friday!! I never get spots!! ERRRRRR.........!!!! That dress is fab BTW!!! Where is your wedding?? could be my brothers!![/quote:9ge3f72p]
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote:1dgi6r84]no way! u two might know eachother!! [quote:1dgi6r84]Quote: I'm feeling blue today too!!! I'm stressed out over honeymoon & I've the biggest spot on my chin and of course I've a wedding on Friday!! I never get spots!! ERRRRRR.........!!!! That dress is fab BTW!!! Where is your wedding?? could be my brothers!![/quote:1dgi6r84][/quote:1dgi6r84] Ah [color=red:1dgi6r84][size=200:1dgi6r84]go on,go on,go on[/size:1dgi6r84][/color:1dgi6r84]
Trooper Posts: 2155
My bro's wedding is in Donegal. He lives in Kildare though.