Menu

Once Loved Wedding Dress Sale -Cork

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

admin Posts: 1822
Would you like to give new life to your much-loved wedding dress? Would you like to buy a top-quality dress at a fraction of its retail price? Then come along to our Once-Loved Wedding Dress Sale in Cork on Sunday 23rd February 2014. Over 400 dresses will be on offer, ranging in price from €300 - €1500 and the collections will include Once Worn, New & Ex Sample Dresses. Designers will include Pronovias, San Patrick, Justin Alexander, Jenny Packham, Vera Wang, Benjamin Roberts, Essense of Australia, Forever Yours, La Sposa, Maggie Sottero & Novia D’Art and many more. The sale is taking place in the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Little Island, Cork on Sunday 23rd February between 11am and 5pm. If you’re a seller, you can register your dress prior to the event through our website www.sellmyweddingdress.net or at the Radisson Blu Hotel on Saturday, 22nd February between 6pm and 9pm. If you’re caught for time, you can drop your dress in on the day itself, Sunday the 23rd between 10am and 11am. Buyers are welcome to come and browse through the dresses once the doors open at 11am. Whether you’re a bride of the past or a bride to be, pop in and see us at the Radisson Blu Hotel on Sunday 23rd February. To find out more about how Sell My Wedding Dress works, visit www.sellmyweddingdress.net, e-mail us at [email protected] or phone 087 2107678.
Conormammy Posts: 404
I know this will prob sou.d like a stupid question but can the dresses be tried on?
admin Posts: 1822
Yes, fully attended fitting rooms are provided, as is a dressmaker who will be on hand to advise on any alterations that may be required. If you have any further queries regarding the event, you can email Kathleen at [email protected] where she will be happy to answer your query. There's no such thing as a stupid question! Please contact Kathleen directly if there's anything else she can help you with-she would be delighted to do so.... :wv
Conormammy Posts: 404
looking forward to it..