Once Upon a Time....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miah Posts: 2738
.....there was a place called the Darkside. In it lived the head witch Muffin, her Sidekick Witch Islandfun, and many. many other witches. All of the other witches were normal humans until the Head Witch brought them over to the Darkside using her powerful tractor beam. Once there, she poisoned all their meals with her mind-altering potions and they became witches, just like her. A darkside Witch's job is to visit the Wonderful World of WOL and pick on people for no reason, EXCEPT when the Head Witch is away on honeymoon/shopping trips/lady garden waxing trips, etc. For once the Head Witch is away, the mind-altering potions start to wear off and they become, momentarily, normal and nice and fluffy and good and true! Even the Sidekick Witch! But when the Head Witch returns, she switches on the oul tractor beam and they are transported back to the Darkside for a hefty dose of Mind-Altering Potion (TM). And there, they all live hapily ever after. This is a Fairytale, as is many people's opinions of those of us on the Darkside, especially Muffin and Islandfun. Fairytales are not true, if they were, we would all be on the lookout for a Child-Eating Wolf dressed as Granny!
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
[quote="Miah":1evtam81].....there was a place called the Darkside. In it lived the head witch Muffin, her Sidekick Witch Islandfun, and many. many other witches. All of the other witches were normal humans until the Head Witch brought them over to the Darkside using her powerful tractor beam. Once there, she poisoned all their meals with her mind-altering potions and they became witches, just like her. A darkside Witch's job is to visit the Wonderful World of WOL and pick on people for no reason, EXCEPT when the Head Witch is away on honeymoon/shopping trips/lady garden waxing trips, etc. For once the Head Witch is away, the mind-altering potions start to wear off and they become, momentarily, normal and nice and fluffy and good and true! Even the Sidekick Witch! But when the Head Witch returns, she switches on the oul tractor beam and they are transported back to the Darkside for a hefty dose of Mind-Altering Potion (TM). And there, they all live hapily ever after. [/quote:1evtam81] :ooh I KNEW IT! :o0
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Excellent!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
I like yis even though i'm not a dark sider.. :o(
oirish Posts: 1541
and every young girl in the land of Wol dreams of one day becoming a member of DS but you must pass the test similar to the Princess and the Pea one with the 100 mattresses or such like ooops getting too carried away with the fairy tale theme there :o0
[quote="Mrs.D2B":6293gjwz]I like yis even though i'm not a dark sider.. :o([/quote:6293gjwz] Awwwwwww....shucks! :wv
Am I invited to the DS now for lickin a*se??? :o0 Ah only jokin, I probably wouldn't be able for it!
You should talk to the Head Witch about that, I'm up to me gills in the mind-altering potion at the mo :o0
And i'm up to my eyes in mind altering vodka...cheers !!