One Born Every Minute

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

WooHoooo Posts: 60
Dont forget Channel 4 9pm!!! Yipee!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll
mrs gerard Posts: 1669
im such a sad case looking forward to it since yesterday!
marriedLife Posts: 1881
I think based on the preview of this week at the end of last weeks program the 40 year old woman who they had unsuccessfully tried to induce gives birth tonight. The one who was giving birth to her IVF baby at with diabetes. Dying to see how she gets on
WooHoooo Posts: 60
[quote="Mrs Gerard":t9ywx2j6]im such a sad case looking forward to it since yesterday![/quote:t9ywx2j6] Haha! Me too! I was giving out to DH last night that there was nothing on the tele! And that i wished it was Tuesday!! What a saddo!!!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
SGirl Posts: 2542
I am the same, I am looking forward to it, everything good is on tonite now, cos desperate housewives is on too!
Titch Posts: 261
love it!!!!
Greece Posts: 1800
Im watching this for the first time as Greys Anatomy isnt on....hmmm...dont like the sound of all the roaring :eek
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
god that poor girl from thailand,she seems to be having contactions for ages! Still in Shock the roaring is scary!
Greece Posts: 1800
OMG - that girl that is on her 5th.....her baby just like.....popped out! She made it look easy, just lift the leg and out it comes.....maybe overdoing it on the gas is the way to go :o0
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
she did make it look so easy!! i think the midwife was getting worried about all the gas she had her poor sister was so emotional