One Born Every Minute

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mummyinlove10 Posts: 908
omg last nights episode was so hard to watch what little fighters they were - the parents of izzie were so lovely I thought - the joy when she got to have her first hold omg so tiny and poor william such a fighter - its amamzing the work the neonatal team do you must have to have nerves of steal - was this the last in the series or is it on again bck to birth stories next week - really have enjoyed this programme although is frightened the bejesus out of me too :o0
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
oh hun i watched it too , i was telling my DH that our baby is bigger than izzy at the min, she was soo tiny, bless her, and little william, so cute, god those midwives and nurses are great!! :lvs :lvs :lvs its back to normal next week with deliveries i think pet :lvs :baby3:
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
Its on again next week.not sure how many episodes left.it was a scary episode last week.the parents of issy were so strong.god love them going into the hospital every day for three months.it was great in end when they could take her home-those premature babies are such fighters
Hoping42 Posts: 536
What amazed me is how much growing babies they can do outside the womb. Like little Izzy had no ears and then they grew in the incubator, I would not have known that was possible. I thought it was pretty incredible. And little William, what a gorgeous little baby. I really hope he makes a recovery soon :o(
Wife09 Posts: 873
Oh Girls it was hard to watched I bawled all the way through, cant stop thinking about little William today I just hope he got on well in the paed ward he was so cute. And little izzie a little fighter. Amazing stories.
popple Posts: 1368
i was so amazed by Izzie, I didn't think it was possible for a 23 week old baby (twin) to survive out side the womb.. Totally amazing. My heart went out to william tho, god love him, he was there so so long. And he still wasn't home by the end of it. What a little dote. :o(
Piggle Posts: 1770
Oh I am just sitting down to watch this now, do I need my hankies?!
mrs gerard Posts: 1669
have to say i wasnt brave enough to watch last night, i dont think i would be able for it at all, i taped it though in case i feel a bit braver some other night
Piggle Posts: 1770
I cried the whole way through. It was just so emotional! :(
Princess Mom Posts: 304
OMG what a tear jerker. I have great respect for neo natal nurses the work they do is unbelievable working with tiny babies with so many complications. I think last week might be the last one my series link on sky plus is going off after that one.