One year to go

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

2013bride13 Posts: 424
Ladies I cannot believe, as off tomorrow there is only one year to go to our wedding. I cannot wait, it is really starting to get exciting now!!!! ARHHHHHH I am so happy !! :o)ll O:o) :lvs Here is to a great year of planning and supporting each other xxxxx
amthee Posts: 688
I'm constantly looking at my ticker and got really excited when I logged in and it was under 400 days! It's going to go sooo quickly! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Yay x sooo exciting
dumdumdidum2013 Posts: 300
can't wait hit the one year point next week! : ) Seemed so far away when we booked it en of Nov wahoo! : ) how organised is everyone? I have church (need to sort priest), venue band (their doing church music,drinks reception band &dj) dress photographer and pre-marriage course sorted have exam coming up so think plans will be on back burner for couple of months :o( think/hope am organised enough not to be freaking out with exam stress!
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll whooo so exciting. your year will fly by for you. Its hard to believe it but it will be your wedding day before you know it
I really cant believe it's 11 months now, just have to organise the cars and make the invites really thank god x It's sooo exciting
mrsclaus Posts: 274
Thats mental Mine will be a year away this week which scares the S**t out of me :eek Fun times ladies ahead