Onesie for morning of wedding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MummyBride2014 Posts: 464
I'm looking at getting three of these for me and the two BMs....has anyone seen/purchased any funny one's of these? Ideally one's that don't look like a sack and don't have toes covered. Thanks Siobhan
rugbybride Posts: 133
I'm actually loving this idea, especially for me, zip front saves pulling stuff over the hair.. Going to look some up
Handy and also good for photo opportunities if they are nice ones. Let me know if you come across any. Thanks!
adele04 Posts: 5
Brilliant idea! My wedding is in December so it will keep me toasty too. I've had a look and there are a few on ebay and etsy for around £30 that can be personalised, footless, hooded and with pockets. They do look like quite large though. Let me know if you find any others! :)
NinjaDonDon Posts: 300
Following! =]
I've seen nice Batman and Superman ones that look ok, at least not like a sack! Will be spending some time this week looking up others and will let you all know if I find something! I'm pushed on time though (wedding in 26 days) so this will impact my choice.
I've gone for Superman (or Woman) for me, one for flower girl too. 2 batman ones for BM's. Best thing about them is that they can be worn again! Footless with elastic at end so can be pulled up if needed. Anyway lets hope they show well in the photos!
rugbybride Posts: 133
O good job I need to get out tomorrow and look, only 9more sleeps so I'm seriously lacking on time :-)