Online Fitness Coaching before your wedding

Go to Health & Fitness

The Home of Fitness
New Wolly

Online Fitness Coaching before your wedding

Postby The Home of Fitness » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:01 pm

Posting this as it may be of interest to you based on the other threads on this forum.

If your wedding is coming up and you're looking to get into good shape before it, try getting yourself an Online Fitness Coach. Such coaches will give you a meal plan with everything you need to know to lose weight. They will give you a training plan based on the amount of days you can train and if you can make it to the gym. Finally, they will support you the whole time via communication methods like whatsapp. Imagine daily check-ins with your coach at the end of the day to see how you have been eating and how your progress is going. Most of the coaches will support you for a 6 week period.

My website offers these services from a range of Online Coaches, both male and female. Their plans are totally tailored for you. Check them out here thehomeoffitness . com

Happy to answer any questions you may have. Otherwise, I wish you all the best for your big day!

fenuguu
New Wolly

Re: Online Fitness Coaching before your wedding

Postby fenuguu » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:58 am

Great to know. Thanks. One of my fav is Tracy Anderson fitness videos

webcrest
New Wolly

Re: Online Fitness Coaching before your wedding

Postby webcrest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:40 am

Mostly i prefer to watch WWE videos Their body fitness gives me inspiration.Anyhow great to know about this thank you so much. :wv

Go to Health & Fitness

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: [email protected]
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T