Menu

online wedding dress

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

baby face Posts: 66
hi just wondering has anyone ever bought their wedding dress online from (dress times) ,the dress i want is like 400 with them and to buy in shop is 1300 .
Lucky Mrs Posts: 1167
For that much saving then its more than likely a copy & not the real dress so you might get lucky & get a good one but I've heard so many stories of brides thinking they are getting a bargain only to find out the dress they bought looks nothing like the one they tried on in the store, sometimes the crystals are replaced with bits of plastic & the material is not the same quality. I'm not saying their copies are like that but alot of them are so just beware its your wedding dress after all. Don't order thinking you are going to get the exact same dress as the one here for €1300 as you definitely wont. Some sites state they are copies so just look around on their site & see & look for reviews from independent websites
baby face Posts: 66
thanks for that i guess it was too good to be true, your a star ,im off to the shop then
gwendolen1 Posts: 56
My sister just recieved her wedding dress - an original last week, it came in 10 days from ordering from the usa, but it was from a sample dress website where there is only one or maybe 2 dresses of the same style/ colour etc.. but it is deffo an original James clifford, she is a Irish size 10 and an us size 8 would fit but the dress she loved was only available in a us size 10 so she will have it taken in, she is thrilled - if you want the site pm me it is really fab and cost 200 euro including p&p and an extra 100 euros for the customs Gwen