Only 1 more day to go!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sokelly81 Posts: 13
We're getting married on Friday and I'm so excited now..........I just finished all our packing for our honeymoon to New York and Mexico and am now relaxing with a bottle of wine and starting to relax. The past few days have been hectic but if they weren't I would of been worried. Talk to u all soon xx
aoifem79 Posts: 475
Yay congrats thats fantastic. Have a brill day. Enjoy every minute :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
rathkenny Posts: 936
C :o)ll O :o)ll N :o)ll G :o)ll R :o)ll A :o)ll T :o)ll U :o)ll L :o)ll A :o)ll T :o)ll I :o)ll O :o)ll N :o)ll S I hope you have the time of your life! :wv :wv
wishicouldelope Posts: 181
Hope you have a wonderful day - don't forget to post and tell us all about it when you get back from your honeymoon.
SecretBride Posts: 432
Best of Luck...Mrs....you'll have a beautiful day (weather wise)....enjoy the honeymoon.... :o)ll
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Have a fantastic time and enjoy every moment of it all. O-O O-O Be sure to let us know all about it when you get back. :wv :wv
beatingmyselfintoadress Posts: 2387
So exciting! Best of luck! :o)ll
charlotteyork Posts: 1275
Oh wow, have a fantastic time on the day and enjoy your honeymoon - its sounds fab. You must be soooooooooooo excited :o)ll :o)ll
MrsKA Posts: 878
Enjoy every minute. The day just flies. :o)ll :o)ll
mrs ants Posts: 813
Best of luck hope you both have an excellent day :o)ll :o)ll