only four more days!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
and I m off to germany for the world cup!!!![size=200:1k0xjcpc]YAYYYYY!!![/size:1k0xjcpc]
clucky Posts: 26471
whore what matches are you going to?
Trooper Posts: 2155
wow. impressive.
[quote:39jzme9o]whore what matches are you going to?[/quote:39jzme9o] PMSL!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: portugal v angola usa v czech rep spain v ukraine toga v switzerland czach rep v ghana 10 days of no childeren and just me and my DH :xox
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Not a football fan at all nor DH thank god,enjoy it! Lucky you are so funny
still its 10 days away, its like a second honeymoon... :lvs
clucky Posts: 26471
at least you aren't going to any England games - i would say usa will be good - good mix of games there you lucky bitch can i come? my h2bs best mates is going in a camper van with 7 lads and he tried to get the time off to go too but couldn't ha ha ha ha that would have been some stag
yeah, it will be great craic, no didnt want to go to any england games to be honest, i know that not all the fans are bad, but just wouldnt like to take my chances, we're getting ireland jerseys to wear!!!, looking forward to the usa game, i picked that one, really wanted to go to see them it should be good craic.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Ah jealous mad woman. Very jealous. We had to organise our engagement party around the World Cup, H2B and my Dad made sure I picked a date there was no matches on. Now I love the footie but.... :roll: What I'm really worried about is when the stupid Ryder Cup starts, I will never see himself. Refuse to watch it with him, hate golf.
MissieGold Posts: 1124
Lucky you! Not a footie fan myself but would love to go for the craic. Hope the England fans :hic behave themselves though - they have such a bad reputation and its only the minority that cause all the mayhem. Enjoy your 10 boosy, kid-free days O-O