Only got BFP last week, very moody with himself?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lush11 Posts: 2877
Hi girls, I feel very moody since getting my BFP. Delighted to get the BFP but not happy with being so moody. Nearly took the head off himself last night and thats not good for me or baby. Dont know if its all so overwhelming or that its the hormones (cant blame it on them forever) or that we were out last night and i wasn't drinking or that i had cramps and sore boobs and heartburn. I think its still so early that we havent told anyone and that i havent got a bump to make it real. Gonna try snap out of it though, its not fair on himself.
milis Posts: 7998
Don't underestimate the power of hormones! I remember sitting and crying because DH brought me the wrong chocolate bar. I was genuinely upset, even though I knew it was irrational :-8 Maybe have a chat with him about it and explain the hormones to him. I found the book 'from lad to dad' great for explaining it all to them in their own language. Congrates, and don't be too hard on yourself. *)
lolabelle Posts: 3311
[quote="milis":1xe1l1dq]Don't underestimate the power of hormones! I remember sitting and crying because DH brought me the wrong chocolate bar. I was genuinely upset, even though I knew it was irrational :-8 [/quote:1xe1l1dq] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: I really guffawed at that one! Sooooo funny!!!! Seriously tho .. I remember (9 years ago) how upset I would get over the simplest things. Don't worry too much about it! :action31
Excitedwife Posts: 1186
I have been a demon since we got BFP, one minute I am in a rage, the next bawling my eyes out and the next I adore him...he will get used to it.....hormones are a bi**h :o0