Menu

OOOH HAVE A LOOK

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby cakes Posts: 1237
http://www.expectingdeliveries.ie/index.php
Sphynx Posts: 6795
think I could circulate that to all my friends? >:o) would love to get a few hampers!! Really nice gift ideas there.
anastasia beaverhausen Posts: 175
Wasn't Amanda Brunker brave to "do a Demi"??! :eek I wouldn't even do it now, not to mind 30-odd wks pg! :-8
DublinGal Posts: 151
oh my god the size of her boobs! :eek Do they all go like that or was she just big anyway. I couldn't imagine mine getting that big. will they????
Baby cakes Posts: 1237
On my first mne went to 40H, and this time round they wentto 42HH
bibikay Posts: 644
[quote="DublinGal":3cm0y4hi]oh my god the size of her boobs! :eek Do they all go like that or was she just big anyway. I couldn't imagine mine getting that big. will they????[/quote:3cm0y4hi] No - don't worry - not everyone increases to these proportions. I'd say Amanda was probably well-endowed to begin with. Personally, I just went up one cup size from D to DD but remained 36 band size. And, a lot of the increases happened early on, so if you've had no dramatic changes yet, you could be okay! (Everyone is different though... )
NotHere Posts: 10273
I have teeny tiny boobies, hoping to be a bit more volumptous when I'm preggers :o0
DublinGal Posts: 151
I'm normally a B cup, they've gotten a little bit bigger ( I think). I got a fright when saw the size of amanda's.