Oooooh !!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBuck Posts: 846
Hi girls - kinda shy typing this - i've been hovering since i got married but never really posted much in TTC etc, anyway, did a FR last night (well 2 actually and a clear blue this morning!) and i got a BFP!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll *) I'm kind of in shock as even though we were ttc we hadn't gotten into temping etc so i thought it would take ages!! I'm now sitting here waiting for the doctor's surgery to open to ring to make an appointment! Is this not the most surreal feeling ever??? :o)ll :o)ll
Duffers Posts: 1841
Congrats!! What a great feeling! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Hope you have a very happy and safe pregnancy!!!
brideeee Posts: 1490
It's fantastic MrsBuck- Congratulations-such a wonderful feeling-enjoy every minute and all the very best for a happy and healthy pregnancy xx b
ZZZ79 Posts: 437
Congrats Mrsbuck.... best of luck and have a happy & healthy pregnancy..... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :stork:
Delphinium Posts: 3027
Ah congrats, Mrs Buck! Ours kindof took us by surprise too, it is a bit of a shock! I only know with a week today - I am 6 weeks now. I was charting and using condoms the last few months so this was our first month. And I wasn't even able to pinpoint ov this month on my chart! Somehow it worked though. I still wonder if the whole thing is real! Best of luck! You will likely be joining the November Babies thread..... see you there! :o)ll
nelswife Posts: 3869
Congrats Mrs Buck..wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy!! :babydust: :babydust:
MrsBuck Posts: 846
Thanks Girlies for all the good wishes :lvs - its so weird not being able to talk to anyone else and DH has been walking like a dazed rabbit with a huge grin since 8pm last night!!! :o0 From what i reckon I'm due around 30th November, but i've appointment with Doc this evening so i'm assuming she'll be able to tell me more about that! Seriously need to buy a book - haven't a notion!!! Woke up this morning thinking i dreamt it!! :o0
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
ah congrats MrsBuck, it really is such a great feeling :o)ll :o)ll
Twirl Posts: 5598
Congrats Mrsbuck, wishing you a very happy and heathly pregnancy :wv
Abimum2011 Posts: 338
Congrats :o)ll wishing you a happy and healty 8 months.