ooopps!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lucie lu Posts: 760
Today, I was up at mum and dads with a pounding headache. I was on my own in the Kitchen, and was just about to leave and get painkillers. Thought to myself I'll have a look in mums drawer- great painkillers there, so took two. A bit later- was doing bits and pieces for my mum, I started to feel quite ill and really really dizzy. I was trying to put the dinner on for them. My mum came in and I told her how I was feeling. I said to her my head had been sore, so took two of the painkillers she had. 'Lucie Lu I've no painkillers here' You do! Lucie lu, they are the painkillers the hospital gave your dad when he had his hernia operation- he was only supposed to take one at a time. I was so drugged up, my eyes were glazed, I walked into the wall, my jaw was moving all funny and couldn't stop laughing. The effects are only just wearing off- this post is rather long and rambly- I think I'm still a bit high- no vino tonight me thinks! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Sorry but :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
soimarriedanaxemurderer Posts: 932
ooopsie! :o0 :o0 drink lots of water- you pill popper you! :o0
It's such a strange feeling! everything is going on around me- if that makes sense. It's my jaw going all funny that's the weirdest bit, it feels like it's not part of my body!! :eek
soimarriedanaxemurderer Posts: 932
Can you see purple elephants? If you can see purple elephants it may be time to seek medical attention :o0
Sweet8 Posts: 1285
[quote="nadyhead":1zbz0fn9]Can you see purple elephants? If you can see purple elephants it may be time to seek medical attention :o0[/quote:1zbz0fn9] [color=#400040:1zbz0fn9]I thought it was pink elephants that I had to watch out for, I've just been ignoring the purple ones! :o0 I'm sorry Lucie Lu but that's so funny! You'll be a space cadet for a little while yet! Do you've any idea what the medication was? :yelrotflmaosmilie: [/color:1zbz0fn9]
Bellisima Posts: 3583
[quote="Lisi87":3oyw82p9][quote="nadyhead":3oyw82p9]Can you see purple elephants? If you can see purple elephants it may be time to seek medical attention :o0[/quote:3oyw82p9] [color=#400040:3oyw82p9]I thought it was pink elephants that I had to watch out for, I've just been ignoring the purple ones! :o0 I'm sorry Lucie Lu but that's so funny! You'll be a space cadet for a little while yet! Do you've any idea what the medication was? :yelrotflmaosmilie: [/color:3oyw82p9][/quote:3oyw82p9] :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: you'll sleep well tonight!
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
God Lucie :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
No idea what they were- mum threw them in the bin as soon as she realised I'd taken them. Did indeed sleep well on Friday night- I was laughing with dh yesterday- you'd save a bit of money on the vino with those things!! :o0 It was honestly the most surreal experience though, won't be taking any tablets for a while though!