Opinion on BM dress PLEEEEASE

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Brideziilla Posts: 71
Hi girls wonder can you give me your opinion on this dress. I was thinking of having them as bridesmaid dresses for my summer wedding. I would give them white flowers. my sisters and mam really love them but I just can't decided. Im the worlds worst at making decisions!
goingmad Posts: 657
Yeah it's a really nice dress - you can get it in Aqua as well, just if you wanted something more summery, but it is fab
sue27 Posts: 604
Lovely, go for it!
*seahorse Posts: 1122
Sorry, i don't like it. I think it's too dark for Summer wedding. The aqua might be nicer IMO?
thanks guys. Do you have any pics of it in Aqua? The shape of it really suited my sisters as they are tall and very slim. They looked so elegant in them. The pictures dont do it much justice but I was thinking the same on the colour that it might be too dark.
mcd08 Posts: 425
I wouldnt worry about the 'summer/winter wedding colour rules' its a lovely dress - quite glam and the shape is really nice. But if you arent sure think it over for a few days definitely
icebaby Posts: 846
I don't like the shape of it, or the flowery parts
thanks everyone for your opinions I really appreciate it...think I'll give it some more thought for a while.
goingmad Posts: 657
Just looking at the Aqua/Greenie one there & it's not exactly the same but it's the same idea: [img:3ccatnel]http://www.monsoon.co.uk/content/ebiz/monsoon/invt/95186872/95186872_l.jpg[/img:3ccatnel]
I seen that one in the shop...it was lovely but wasn't as nice as the other one though. I have my eye on more "bridal" type dress for them but I dont think they like it :( how do you put pictures in posts??